Welcome!

Hi there,

Welcome to my blog. My hope is that a look into someone else's home might be able to encourage you not to feel so lonely inside your own. We are all connected. We would be even more connected if we thought outside the physical realm and allowed ourselves to be healed spiritually. That’s where you’ll find the true strength to carry on! Here is a link on how to do that: http://www.licoc.org/Gospel/Gospel.htm

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Because He lives...

After 2 TIA's & 2 hypertensive crisises during this last 17 months, I finally under went a PFO closure of the heart this past Monday. Feeling stronger each day. I thank the God of all comfort for carrying me thru these trials. I'd also wanted to give a quick shout thanking loved ones for the tremendous support and prayers. It's been felt. My family saw a rainbow after yesterday's storm, a true reflection of the blessings we feel God has bestowed on us. Our Joy and hope no matter the Life event is in Him. Love to all. John14:19...Because I live, you also will live.

No comments:

I never saw a wild thing sorry for itself....A small bird will drop frozen dead from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself. -David Herbert Lawrence