Welcome!

Hi there,

Welcome to my blog. My hope is that a look into someone else's home might be able to encourage you not to feel so lonely inside your own. We are all connected. We would be even more connected if we thought outside the physical realm and allowed ourselves to be healed spiritually. That’s where you’ll find the true strength to carry on! Here is a link on how to do that: http://www.licoc.org/Gospel/Gospel.htm

Monday, May 19, 2014

I Sing because I'm happy. He's the Reason I sing.

Perhaps that smile or that pep in someone else's step is a direct reflection of them celebrating God’s goodness and not them attempting to celebrate their own. Looking outward & assuming a joyful person has no struggles or hasn't been thru much wont lead to a break thru for our own hearts. It's looking inward and applying change that will help pave the way for God’s power to work in spite of its broken condition.You keep him in perfect peace whose mind is stayed on you, because he trusts in you.Isaiah 26:3 ESV

No comments:

I never saw a wild thing sorry for itself....A small bird will drop frozen dead from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself. -David Herbert Lawrence