Welcome!

Hi there,

Welcome to my blog. My hope is that a look into someone else's home might be able to encourage you not to feel so lonely inside your own. We are all connected. We would be even more connected if we thought outside the physical realm and allowed ourselves to be healed spiritually. That’s where you’ll find the true strength to carry on! Here is a link on how to do that: http://www.licoc.org/Gospel/Gospel.htm

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Family:Forever +A+ Mighty+ Indication (of)+ Love +Your (way God)

It’s such a shame when you can’t see without glasses. In the exhaustion of the night I took off my contacts without having everything laid before me only to search frantically for my glasses because I was minus hubby’s assistance for the night. I didn’t realize how much he helps me with even the little things like my evening fumbles with glasses, LOL. Just another way I am reminded to be thankful that he’s in my life. I miss that funny boy so very much on late nights such as these, but it just makes his return home so much sweeter.

Well, here I am again going such long strides without blogging. I am hopeful to get back into a flow of things when the fall comes, but for now I’d like to be more free spirited about things. We just finished an amazing road trips that was more than refreshing and greatly appreciated. We are so thankful to the Father for the time with family and one another. It was our first road trip and we spent time in four different states along the way. What an adventure.

Both hubby and I were amazed by the endurance of the children. I have to say with so many stops it wasn’t that bad a voyage. Our only down side was the little ones needed constant bathroom breaks and my migraines kept inducing car sickness, but we kept our spirits up. The girls had tons of fun with their cousins, Aunts and Uncles, and the alone time we spent as a family was more than special. We really miss their Dad at times so it was really hard sharing him with the world through out the trip. We had an amazing time at one of our stops, the one which involves the Famous mouse with the dog and good friends. It was the first time in a long time that we did all four theme parks.

There is something truly magical about that place. My oldest on one ride filled with lots of white background props “it’s a small World” asked….”Mommy is this what Heaven will look like!!!”…. I replied, “No Honey it will look even better!”… she was still in thought about her Daddy King along the journey. Despite going to one park in 105 degree weather, hee!hee! For the most part the weather was better than expected. We thought the heat would overwhelm us, but we were all good. (Huge cooler lots of water) We were so blessed to get so many beautiful shots of them there. The girls get braver as each year passes. We went on one ride that simulates a hang glider and I was more than proud of my littlest who never even flinched. It’s not that she wasn’t nervous or in awe of the authenticity of it all she just really submits to the power of trust. We told her before hand it was nothing to fear and that we would be right a long side her the whole time and what did she do…trust. What a little example.

Well, let me run, I am really trying to make progress with the book I am writing. As a writer I know I am suppose to be taking advantage of late nights and odd free time such as these, but I have stalled a bit from all the change we are under going right now in my home. Hopefully, when the girls start school I will pound the rest out and we can share the adventure that has lived in my head since the first night I sat under the big tree of my home when I moved here three years ago. The way the purple light hit the sky as the warm light began to turn into the nights dark spawned the birth of a whole host of characters for me, that I have come to love and hope others will love also as I attempt to do them justice by telling their story on paper.


So the summer vaca journey finally came nad is now over and it's back to reality. However, reality is as good as you make it. We may be returning to the real world with all of it's many problems and financiall stressors, but along the way we were refreshed to have had this time with the Lord and know he is always with us and that he gave us one another as we wait for His return.

Proverbs 15:16 Better a little with the fear of the LORD than great wealth with turmoil.

No comments:

I never saw a wild thing sorry for itself....A small bird will drop frozen dead from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself. -David Herbert Lawrence