Welcome!

Hi there,

Welcome to my blog. My hope is that a look into someone else's home might be able to encourage you not to feel so lonely inside your own. We are all connected. We would be even more connected if we thought outside the physical realm and allowed ourselves to be healed spiritually. That’s where you’ll find the true strength to carry on! Here is a link on how to do that: http://www.licoc.org/Gospel/Gospel.htm

Monday, January 19, 2015

The LORD looks into the heart

I am very thankful that my Daddy who saw unjust treatment of his Mommy lived to see a day when he could be called by his name and not by the word "boy" or worse. Though we have many other progressions that need to take place, I appreciate and admire the brave souls that fought for me to know the liberties many take for granted. I appreciate the work of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. and celebrate these freedoms. As a mixed race individual it is a privilege to be living proof of what many peace loving freedom fighters stood for and that is, at the end of the day, being born a certain skin color doesn't make you a person. We are all human and should be treated as such.I Samuel 16:7 But the LORD told Samuel, "Don't look at his appearance or how tall he is, because I have rejected him. God does not see as humans see. Humans look at outward appearances, but the LORD looks into the heart."

1 comment:

tour packages said...

It's so overwhelming knowing that the Lord looks the physical appearance like us humans do, but rather into the hearts. He truly loves us unconditionally.

I never saw a wild thing sorry for itself....A small bird will drop frozen dead from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself. -David Herbert Lawrence