Welcome!

Hi there,

Welcome to my blog. My hope is that a look into someone else's home might be able to encourage you not to feel so lonely inside your own. We are all connected. We would be even more connected if we thought outside the physical realm and allowed ourselves to be healed spiritually. That’s where you’ll find the true strength to carry on! Here is a link on how to do that: http://www.licoc.org/Gospel/Gospel.htm

Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Year's Reflection

I learned in 2014 that in order to be at peace in my soul, in my mind, and in my body I have to make a daily commitment to it. I learned in 2014 that a far greater crime than living life with people around you that don't love or like you is not liking and loving yourself. I learned that Love really does cover over a multitude of sin(our own) and truly heals the wounds that might have been left behind as someone else's sin may have landed on you. I learned in 2014 to strive to be part of the solution instead of the problem. I learned in 2014 to break clearer from energy that insights instead of enlightens and I learned not only will this too pass, it will be used for my strengthening. Most importantly I learned in 2014 that God can and will get me through my short comings, my fears, and my insecurities. I learned He does it by a great power that rises higher than the largest peak of the highest mountain...My hope for 2015 is to continue this 40th year of life recognizing my driving force is my God. My hope is to continue striving to please Him alone as I make every effort to love on my friends and my family better. I hope this year is full of growth and continued positive changes. I hope we support each other more and not throw shade or push our own baggage on to others when they are rejoicing about some thing happily. I hope we recognize that someone else's joy is a time they are able to see God's love and that there is no reward when are being used to snuff that out for them. I hope in 2015 we may get back to being useful to our future generations and be the type of people they can look back at with pride and happiness. I hope in 2015 our youth may learn to love themselves more and stand up for their self worth and values. My hope for 2015 is that, most importantly we turn to God. My hope is that we remember not just in times of death or loss, but remember often, that we take none of this with us. My hope for 2015 is to practice Love right here, right now, while we are gifted with living.

No comments:

I never saw a wild thing sorry for itself....A small bird will drop frozen dead from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself. -David Herbert Lawrence